Whenever I hear people say that classical music is boring I just want to remind them that Tchaikovsky’s 1812 Overture called for a cannon to be fired a total of 16 times.
remove cattle from stage
that’s not even the best partkey terms include:
- “balance your chair on two legs”
- "continue swimming motion"
- "insert peanuts"
- "play ball!"
- "release the penguins"
- "gradually become agitated"
- "light explosives now….. and….. ….. now."
me: that scene made me actually physically cry
me: that scene was emotionally scarring
me: better rewatch it 800 times
i don’t have time for people who don’t believe in aliens
3 and 17
3. A selection of celebrities you couldn’t care less about.
Anyone from Supernatural, Jennifer Lawrence, erm I can’t think of any more off the top of my head but I’m sure there are loads.
17. The household chore that makes you want to shoot your own face off.
I don’t think there really is one, I’ve done chores for so long now that I’m just not that bothered, and living away at uni I’ve just got used to it all really… Maybe sorting the recycling…